Monday 31 May 2010

The end of an era..

Soo... the old Ravensbourne at Chislehurst has not closed its doors for the final time and will be sailing to the new site of Greenwich. Exciting stuff! The new building appears to be well layed out but not necessarily best designed for IDEAs Architecture, Product or Fashion.. I guess we will have to see what happens when we do finally move in there.

This summer plans to be a busy one.. There are Exhibitions that look Really interesting this summer and work that I will be participating in with certain people should work out to be pretty amazing. First of all I need to concentrate on the different..

The final crits happened on Thursday and Friday at the old Rave. Most people wanted to have them done on Thurs so it was over sooner but i didn't have the chance or really want it. I needed to sort the presentation sheets out.

Presenting in front of a huge variety of intellectuals from course leaders, tutors, a very important external examiner (who I had a bit of an argument with) proved tougher than anticipated.. Hopefully the results went well. I will hopefully find out in due course!

Lets bring on a summer of knowledge growing!

I'll try and get more pics up of people's work soon.

Below is the old Chislehurst Ravensbourne..




The new building designed by FOA Moving in soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment