Saturday 6 August 2011

Possibility to exhibit your work in Shoreditch?

Hi All!,
I am debating setting up an exhibition in The Gopher Hole, a gallery space under El Paso on Old Street, Shoreditch, London. (http://www.holygopher.com/)

Basically I wanted to see who would be interested and if you can email me an example of what you would like to show or a proposal to what you would like to do. At the moment there is no such set theme as this may be the first of many I was planning on using this as a way to see how it goes and what happens. If interest is high I will be persuing this further. Please ask friends or anyone you know also to email me ideas/ proposals for what they would like to exhibit.

Please email examples of work to: somethinkfunkycreate@gmail.com

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment